Candles and Tealights
Our candles are made using soy wax, natural wicks and fragrance oils. Our tealights are unfragranced and are made using soy wax, natural wicks and polycarbonate cups. We do not use dyes in our candles or tealights and therefore they are all white. Our tealights are perfect for use in wax burners with our wax melts.
Please adhere to the safety information on the candle and tealight packaging when using them. Please recycle all packaging where possible.
Candle burning tips
- When you use a candle for the first time, always ensure it burns edge to edge. If you do not do this your candle will have a memory ring. Whenever you light it in the future, it will burn no further than the memory ring and will create a tunnel. Many people think a candle has been made incorrectly if it doesn't burn right to the edges and often this is not the case, it is because of the memory ring.
- Keep the wick trimmed to 1/8 inch. Only trim the wick when the candle is not lit and the wax is solidified. We recommend you trim the wick before each use of the candle.
- Use a wick trimmer to ensure the candle wick is trimmed to perfection.
- Do not burn candles for more than four hours at a time. This also depends on the size of the candle - burn smaller candles for less time.
- Discontinue using candles when there is half an inch of wax left in the jar.
- Burn candles away from drafts, heat sources, flammable things.
- Keep candles out of the reach of childen and pets.
- Always make sure you burn your candle on a heat proof surface.